Stand Mount; price includes standard alloy satin black mid bass dress ring as pictured. Gina pictured atop extra-cost SuperStand.
Save $2300! SuperStand comprises sealed 10" sub driver (powered by kilowatt sub amp) and 7th Gen 8 inch coaxial Space Generator (divided sub enclosures).
All Time Best Performing AudioKinesis Speaker
We'll start with the obvious. Duke personally designed Gina's 10.5 inch diameter round, poplar wave guide. Our local CNC journeyman smoothly and beautifully integrates the wave guide into Gina's .75 inch thick solid wood exterior baffle, bonded to a .75 inch thick Gold Ply base layer. The solid wood baffle matches the buyer's preferred veneer. For our demo Gina we selected our most popular finish we call “chocolate walnut.”
Besides artistic beauty, the wood horn has two advantages pertaining to audio performance. Duke studied and integrated the latest research regarding wave guide radius, including the work of Dr. Earl Geddes.
One of the most critical elements correlating to horn performance is the exit angle of the compression driver and the entry angle of the horn. The closer these two angles match, the less is diffraction and the better is performance. Gina's tolerance is approximately twice that of models with SEOS wave guide.
The rest of Gina's performance advantage comes from its proprietary 10” mid bass which is exceptionally linear, more so than even Azel's 12 inch mid bass, already a superb performer.
“AK Gina Crown,” AK's All Time Best Performing Domestic System
Gina SM $7600/pr sits atop SuperStands comprising 10 inch active sealed sub driver and 8 inch coaxial Space Generator (each in separate sub enclosure) and one kilowatt sub amp $3500/3 pieces, subtotal $11,100/5 pieces.
Optional: Outboard Subs one each on L/R wall $1500/pr
Extra Dayton Audio SA1000 necessary for Dr. David Griesinger's “Phase Quadrature Array” tuning $400
Subtotal $13,000/8 pieces SRP
Save $3500 Only One Demo Gina “Crown” System Available: $9500/8 pieces!
Save $1300 only one pair Satin Black SuperStand w/sub amp, $2200/3 pieces ($3500/3 pieces SRP).
- Sensitivity: 91 dB @ 8 ohm, benign phase angle, minimum impedance 6.5 ohm
- Dimensions HWD: 23 x 12 x 12 inches, feet height .25 inch
- Net Weight: 46 lb 5.4 oz
- Mid-bass: 10” proprietary AudioKinesis design built by Eminence, neodymium magnet, paper diaphragm, treated accordion surround, ultra high linearity
- Wave-guide: proprietary AK design, 10.5” round, compresion driver exit angle closely matches wave-guide entry angle
- Compression Driver: state of the art Radian Audio (US), beryllium diaphragm, 1 inch throat
- See Speaker Design Tab for AK build features, etc.