All content at this site is copyright 2010 by James Romeyn.
Click here for “Who We Are”.
Our acoustically treated 26’ x 17’ media room is an enjoyable venue to play a fine instrument and/or listen to music on our three channel Trinaural audio system with mode-canceling distributed multiple subwoofer system.
Three world class Thorell guitars are currently for sale and available to audition by appointment:
“The Grand”, the first ever Grand Auditorium size Thorell, between the Corina and Dreadnaught.
A blonde “Sweet E”, Thorell’s most costly arch top
A “Corina”, an OM size, the smallest Thorell flattop
We also have unique audiophile gear for audition and sale, including:
- DEBRA, our Distributed-EQ Bass Reflex Array, 5+ Pieces, designed and licensed by Duke LeJeune of AudioKinesis
- “Trinaural Processor” by the late James Bongiorno, inventor of the “dual differential full complementary” architecture employed in most high-end amplifiers
- “LCS” “Late Ceiling Splash”, a free DIY high-end audio recipe…nominee for world’s best loudspeaker radiation pattern…audition two matched custom monitors per channel to:
- Cancel bass mode effects
- Audibly improved density/intensity
- Audition setup with any two speakers takes less than 30 minutes
- Stage extends 75′ beyond front and side walls, a new audio benchmark
- Box speakers acquire floating-in-space/detached-from-box effect associated with the largest planars and electrostats
- A new audio benchmark for image outline, placement, and density…a distinct 3-D “atmosphere” for each positive and negative image regardless of recording density..startling, unprecedented depth, height, and lateral accuracy, i.e. orchestral instrument sections, lead singer in front of chorus in front of musicians, etc.
Please call for an appointment to accommodate your busy schedule.
We are located seventy-five miles NE of Salt Lake City, Utah and two blocks E of Utah highways 89, 91 and 165 , in beautiful Cache Valley, Utah (population 117k, home to Utah State University).